And when I say "HUGE", I mean "HUGE"!!
The grand prize includes:
- One XBox 360 250 GB with Kinect
- One Nintendo Red Wii Bundle
- Three Nintendo Red DSi XL Bundles
- $1000 Gift Card to GameStop
For full details on how to enter and list of runner-up prizes (which are also awesome), go here.
And because this giveaway is so fantastic, I'm entering too! So here's my entry:
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
Today's Mama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
For everyone (myself included) to be able to slow down and appreciate this time of year. Appreciate the beautiful decorations, the wonderful food, all our friends and family. To laugh a lot, and love a lot, and just enjoy the season! Christmas is my favorite time of year, and it always seems to pass so quickly!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Thankfully, I've been really lucky so far in that I always get to spend Christmas Day with my family (we've done Christmas with FH's family on a different day). So Christmas morning usually consists of going to my parents' house, opening presents (stockings first!), and then cooking breakfast.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
That's a good question. Hmmm . . . a new paint job for my car! Sounds silly, but this Southern Arizona sunshine is hell on my poor black SUV!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
I spend a lot of time baking goodies for people! All my close friends and family get boxes of yummy holiday cookies. It's also really nice to cuddle up with FH in the living room and watch TV by just the lights on the Christmas tree. So pretty! :o)
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Scattergories! That was probably the only game my parents possessed that my sister and I could understand and play as younger children. I also had the game of Life which we loved. As we got older, we learned to play Mexican Train and we still play that a lot.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
It is an absolute requirement that my mom and I watch White Christmas together every year. It's the best Christmas movie EVER and we've been watching it for as long as I can remember!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Hmmm . . . I don't know. My parents might be spending Christmas in Colorado Springs this year. That sounds like a nice place to spend the holidays. Then I might actually experience a white Christmas!
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
- The Kinect Dance Party Bundle looks sooo fun!
- Donkey Kong Country Returns! I have been a huge fan of Donkey Kong Country since I was a kid!
- Fable III. FH loves the Fable games, and I love watching him play them! :o)